Shop rating (4.8 / 5) EXCELLENT
Balsamic Gel BREATH OF THE DOLOMITES® Nama 50ml
Applied on the chest, this one balsamic cream helps you to decongest the respiratory tract in case of a cold; spread on painful muscles, it helps you to relax and de-inflammation the muscles. A remedy for young and old. NamaBio has created a petroleum-free cream, 100% natural and organic, composed of rice flour and a mix of 8 pure essential oils.
Spray a little cream on the chest in case of nasal congestion, or spread it on the painful area or irritated and discover the thousand therapeutic virtues of nature.
Mint, Myrrh, Cajeput, Frankincense, Scots Pine, Mountain Pine, Lavender and Thyme: each oil will produce a beneficial effect for your body in accordance with the principles of phytotherapy, the practice that involves the use of plants to assist the body’s healing processes.
A thousand uses that know no season: learn how to use it to the fullest and take advantage of every benefit!
- Great in winter to fight i respiratory disorders
- Ideal in the summer for a feeling of fresh well-being
- Ideal like anti-inflammatory and natural pain reliever
- Regenerates the muscles after sport e find the right energies
A cream obtained from a mix of pure essential oils 100% natural, with Pino Mugo from Trentino.
|Mountain pine, essential oil obtained from this precious plant that grows in the heart of the Dolomites, in Trentino. It has numerous benefits, including you notice them expectorant properties, anti-inflammatory and from strong balsamic action. Solves breathing problems due to stuffy nose, bronchitis and flu.|
|Arvense mint, high in menthol, gives a cool relief. Stimulate mind and body, with regenerating effect. Its toning action makes it useful in case of psycho-physical fatigue.|
|Myrrh, with astringent properties on the mucous membranes, is used for diseases of the respiratory tract. This essential oil has astringent activity and disinfectants, ideal for the treatment of inflammations of the oropharyngeal cavity.|
|Cajeput, analgesic with anti-inflammatory action, ideal for treating joint pain. An essential oil balsamic: the mucolytic and expectorant properties they are effective for treating inflammation of the respiratory system such as colds and coughs.|
|Incense, known for its qualities antiseptics, useful in case of ailments due to bacteria. Excellent anti-catarrhal, clears the airways in case of colds. Antirheumatic oil, ideal for frictions and massages, it fights rheumatism, relieving pain.|
|Scots pine, balsamic par excellence. With a fresh aroma, it thins phlegm, facilitating its expulsion and simplifying breathing: ideal for colds, sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma.|
It is a product Nickel Tested.
Without Parabens, Gluten, Mineral Oils, Liquid Paraffin, Allergens, SLES e SLS: whyé without it is better! Stop animal testing.
- On the legs – To recover effort or relieve muscle pain after sport or physical activity. Use: Spread with circular movements as needed. Avoid the eye areas
- On the temples –To relieve headaches. Use: Spread with circular movements as needed. Avoid the eye areas
- Under the nostrils – To decongest the respiratory tract and have a pleasant sensation of freshness and well-being when you breathe. Usage: spread a small amount of gel just under the nostrils
- On the cervical area – To combat back pain. Use: Spread with circular movements as needed. Avoid the eye areas
- On the chest – Please breathing. Use: Spread with circular movements as needed. Avoid the eye areas
- For your pet – Dog, cat or horse. In case of abrasions or insect bites. Use: Spread with circular movements as needed. Avoid the eye areas
- In Steam treatment – To decongest the respiratory tract. Use: half a spoon in a kettle to make suffimiges
Ingredients: ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PINUS MUGO PUMILIO TWIG LEAF OIL, THYMUS VULGARIS OIL, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA OIL, MELALEUCA LEUCADENDRON CAJAPUTI OIL, PINUS SYLVESTRIS LEAF OIL, BOSWELLIA CARTERII OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL, EUGENOL.