Shop rating (4.8 / 5) EXCELLENT
Gel 100% Aloe BREATH OF THE DOLOMITES® Nama 200ml
Breath of the Dolomites is the result of a precious mix of pure 100% natural essential oils, extracted from medicinal plants rich in active ingredients that are beneficial to our health. In this gel, the six essential oils of the Breath of the Dolomites formula have been added to a Pure Aloe Vera Gel.
Aloe is a perennial plant with fleshy leaves, capable of synthesizing an infinite amount of substances: vitamins hydro and fat soluble, salts minerals, vegetable proteins, amino acids essentials, enzymes, organic acids e polysaccharides.
Our Pure Aloe Vera Gel is obtained through reverse osmosis. It is a filtration process that allows the raw material to be concentrated twice, removing the water without alternating its bio-activity. Spread a little gel on the area of the body that needs relief and freshness and massage gently until completely absorbed.
Pure Aloe Vera Gel promotes the body’s purifying processes. Protects, repairs, moisturizes and soothes sensitive, stressed or reddened skin, promoting its healing. The essential oils, which enrich our Aloe Gel have the function of making the fragrance more pleasant and speeding up the soothing and freshness effect of
- Protects, repairs, moisturizes and soothes sensitive or reddened skin
- Ideal like natural anti-inflammatory
- Gives relief and freshness to your muscles
The first Pure Aloe Vera Gel with the addition of the mix of essential oils belonging to the original Breath of the Dolomites formula.
|Aloe: Very useful for all skin disorders. Aloe Vera contains hydro and fat-soluble vitamins, mineral salts, vegetable proteins, essential amino acids, enzymes, organic acids and polysaccharides that promote the body’s purifying processes, assisting its healing.|
|Essential oils: Our Pure Aloe Vera Gel includes the addition of a mix of essential oils belonging to the original Breath of the Dolomites formula that give a unique sensation of freshness and purity to the touch: Pino Mugo, Menta Arvense, Mirra, Cajeput, Incenso, Pino Silvestre.|
It is a product Nickel Tested
Without Parabens, Gluten, Mineral Oils, Liquid Paraffin, Allergens, SLES e SLS: why without it is better!
Stop animal testing.
- sweat or rubbing redness – gives a pleasant sensation of freshness. Use: apply generously on the desired area and massage until completely absorbed.
- irritation from heat sources – relieves sunburn pain. Use: apply generously on the desired area and massage until completely absorbed.
- irritated scalp and dry hair – fortifies and gives shine to the hair. It can also be used as a gel. Use: pour a certain amount of gel on your hands and then pass them through your hair.
- inflammation of the gums – edible, it helps disinfect the mouth. Use: use a small amount to rinse and gargle, as if it were a mouthwash.
- signs of acne – Eliminates skin impurities. Use: cover the pimple with a little gel
- insect bites – Disinfects and relieves stinging pain. Use: apply generously on the desired area and massage until completely absorbed.
- excellent after sun – to be used as a cream, it restores elasticity to dry skin and soothes sunburn pain. Use: apply generously on the desired area and massage until completely absorbed.
- irritation from hair removal or shaving – also to be spread on wounds, it helps healing. Use: apply generously on the desired area and massage until completely absorbed.
- hands chapped by external agents – rehydrates the skin and heals cracking. Use: apply generously on the desired area and massage until completely absorbed.
- for your pet – dog, cat or horse. In case of abrasions or insect bites. Use: apply generously on the desired area and massage until completely absorbed.
- for massages – for relaxing massages or for decontracting massages, after physical exertion from sport. Use: spread the gel on the hands or directly on the muscle and massage. Pure Aloe Vera Gel can be applied with the addition of Balsamic Drops to amplify its refreshing effect
Ingredients: ALOE BARBADENSIS PEAF JUICE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, MENTHA ARVENSIS OIL, PINUS MUGO PUMILIO TWIG LEAF OIL, PINUS SYLVESTRIS LEAF OIL, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA OIL, MELALEUCA LEUCADENDRON CAJAPUTI OIL, BOSWELLIA CARTERII OIL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TROPOLONE, 1,2-HEX-ANEDIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, EUGENOL, D,L-LIMONENE.
Dermatologically tested at the University of Ferrara.